1. All participants are requested to strictly follow the rules of the venue at all time.
2. Only dance shoes or soft sole sneakers are allowed at the venue during Workshops, Socials and Parties
3. During party time in the evening, all participants are required to use the Wardrobe to store jacket/coats and larger bag items at cost. .
4. The Organizer is not responsible for any lost items left unsecured at the venue.
5. During party time in the evening, security will be entitled to check your bags if asked (no drinks or food are allowed).
6. Once purchased, the tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. All participants MUST wear the congress wrist band AT ALL TIMES. Failing to wear your wrist band may disallow you to enter the congress venue by the organizers/security.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries which are not in the best interests of the congress.
9. Smoking is not allowed inside the congress venue (unless in the designated area).
10. Any violent action will be reported to hotel security which can result in contacting the local authorities.
11. Any resolution to conflicts among congress participants will be decided upon by the Organizers at their discretion. Organizers will act in line with the spirit of KDW.
12. Attendees causing damage to KDW and/or venue properties will be subject to reimbursement based on the Ukrainian Law.
13. To ensure all the attendees enjoy high quality, not overcrowded workshops, the Organizers reserve the right to restrict the number of participants per workshop.
14. Even though KDW Organizers take necessary measures they are not responsible for “artists no show” situations. There will be no reimbursement for tickets due to “artist no-show”.
15. Any further inquiry can be sent by email to email@example.com